Plantable Greeting Card
- Blank inside
- Grows into Swan River Daisies
- 100% recycled and 100% plantable
- Comes with an envelope made out of 100% recycled paper
1. When you are ready to plant your card, wet the card to give moisture to the seeds before planting in soil.
2. Lay the card flat, so the seeds can grow upwards easily, or rip it up.
3. Lightly cover with with nutrient rich soil.
4. Make sure your card gets lots of sunlight and water 1-2 times a week.
5. You should see sprouts in 2 - 4 weeks!*
- Fabric Composition: 100% Recycled Paper / Swan River Daisy seeds